Computer Basics31 December 2020 2021-08-26 15:53
In this day and age, technology is growing and computer skills are an essential skill set to have, whether you are working in an office, in a trade or in any type of industry role. This could also provide you the support you need to be more effective and level up in your current job.
In this practical self-paced workshop, you will learn how to use the most common computer systems, what they are best used for, and walk away with tips and tricks, and the confidence to effective use these systems moving forward in your job.
The price for this course is $120 or $1,600 for a group of up to 20.
Use and navigate Outlook email
Use calendar functions on Outlook email and send and receive meeting request
Learn how to organise Outlook folders and categorise using colour coding
Learn how to effectively use Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint
- Learn which Microsoft option to use in different situations and what these systems are best used for
- Be able to create a professional word proposal
- Be able to create an effective powerpoint with slides and transitions
- Be able to use a spread sheet and create graphs and diagrams
- Go away with the confidence to use Outlook email and Microsoft word, excel and powerpoint